In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, our data are presented below: Casa Maceira, Rua Tomada 26-B, 36792 Figueiró-Tomiño, Pontevedra, Galicia.
The address of our website is: https://www.casamaceira.com
The use of the website implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice at the same time that the User accesses the page. Consequently, the user must read this Legal Notice carefully.
1. Casa Maceira may modify or update, without prior notice, the information contained in its website, as well as its configuration, presentation and access conditions.
2. All information, photos and data that appear on this website have no contractual value, and may be modified without prior notice in accordance with the will of Casa Maceira.
3. The User undertakes to use the website in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, as well as with morals and generally accepted good customs and public order.
4. Casa Maceira guarantees that all content and services offered on www.casamaceira.com respect the principle of dignity of the person, the principle of non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social circumstance, as well as the principle of protection of youth and children.
5. Casa Maceira undertakes through this means NOT TO MAKE DECEIVING ADVERTISING. Formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the website casamaceira.com will not be considered as misleading advertising as soon as you become aware of such errors.
6. Casa Maceira undertakes NOT TO SEND ADVERTISING CORRESPONDENCE WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, in accordance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services. All information sent to Casa Maceira's clients will not be considered as commercial communication provided that it has as its purpose the maintenance of the existing contractual relationship between client and Casa Maceira as well as the performance of information tasks and other activities of the service that The client could contract with the company.
7. Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. Casa Maceira will not be liable for any consequences, damages or damages that may arise from said access or use of the information. Casa Maceira is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur or for any possible damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of virus in the user's computer used for connection to the services and contents of the web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it.
8. Any third party link to this website must be to your home or login page.
9. Casa Maceira and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user's address for any dispute that may arise from access to this website. In the event that the user is domiciled outside of Spain, Casa Maceira and the user submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Pontevedra (Spain).
Access to this Website implies the use of a technology called “cookies” to gather information about the use of our Website and in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services The Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this web page informs you, in this section, about the cookie collection and treatment policy.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Types of cookies:
Analysis cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as, for example, to carry out the process of buying an item.
Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language or type of browser through which it connects to the service. service.
Advertising cookies: Are those that, well treated by this website or by third parties, allow you to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make from our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. This type of cookies stores information on the behavior of visitors obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising notices based on it.
Own and third party cookies
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc.
Cookies used on this website
1. Own cookies
1.1. Technical cookies
They are those that allow navigation through the website and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
1.2. Performance Cookies
These are cookies that collect information about how you use the website (for example, the pages you visit or if an error occurs) and that also help us to locate and troubleshoot the websites.
All the information collected in them is completely anonymous and helps us understand how our site works, making the appropriate improvements to facilitate your navigation.
These cookies will allow:
• That the site be browsed.
• That we collect information on how the website is used, in order to understand the usability of the site, and help us implement the necessary improvements.
These cookies will not collect any information that can be used for advertising purposes, or information about your preferences (such as your user data) beyond that particular visit.
2. Third party cookies
2.1. Analytical Cookies
Google Analytics cookies: these are analysis cookies that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Google Analytics, stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires that effect.
According to Google, it does not save the user's IP address.
Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations.
If the user wants more information about the use that Google gives to cookies, he can access it through this link: this link.
2.2. Marketing Cookies:
These cookies are managed by third parties, so the user can use their tools to restrict the use of these cookies.
Some of the cookies are used to link to other websites that provide certain services to Casa Maceira, such as Facebook or Google.
Some of these cookies will modify the advertisements of other websites to adapt them to your preferences.
These cookies will allow:
• Link with social networks
• Pass information about your visit to the Casa Maceira page to adapt ads on other pages.
2.2.1. From Doubleclick
It is an advertising platform that belongs to Google.
Doubleclick cookies allow users who have previously visited the Web to display advertising on other websites.
• Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on the Like or Share buttons.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal. For example:
• Chrome, following these instructions.
• Explorer, following these instructions.
• Firefox, following these instructions.
• Safari, following these instructions.
• Opera, following these instructions.
Warning about deleting cookies.
You can delete and block all cookies on this site, but part of the site will not work or the quality of the website may be affected.
If you have any questions about our cookies policy, you can contact this website through our Contact channels.